Thursday, November 23, 2006

"The tosser within"

The Conservatives have launched a new website aimed at fighting the urge that gets us into debt. They have decided to call it “The tosser within.”


I’m very surprised by the website, it isn’t what I would expect from a political party. I even think the website looks amateurish and very cheesy! At first I thought it was some kind of hoax, pretending to be the Conservatives.


But there’s no doubting the fact there is a problem with debt in this country especially amongst younger people which this site is obviously aimed at.


Therefore anything that get’s people thinking about their financial situation must be a good thing. I’ve been on the site, I’ve taken the test and looked around. The amount of debate it’s created is sure to get many others to visit the site as well, so perhaps it will help.

No comments: